Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Blogging- Take 2...

So I've tried this before and quickly tired of it.  Perhaps that was because I felt "obligated" to keep people informed on a daily basis how and what my Munchkin and Nugget were doing (like anyone -outside of family- cared! Ha!), while at the same time chasing those two monsters around and changing a diaper every ten minutes.

So this will be a new beginning, a new Holcomb House blog.  I'd like to focus on food, as I love to cook.  Maybe I'll throw in some family ridiculousness every now and then, just for giggles.

So, without further ado.... here goes nothin'...

PS- That's a picture of my crazy crew.  With a 3 and 4 year old that's about as good a family shot as we get.  I'm ok with it.  We've got a "pick your battles" kind of vibe going.

No comments:

Post a Comment